26 December 2011

Nothing Much Else Happened: December 26, 1978

Today I would like to talk more about yesterday. The best present I got, of course, was the bike, but did you know that Mom got a bike too? So, we went riding around the neighborhood yesterday and today. Lisa dropped by at 1:30 yesterday so we could exchange gifts. Before I opened my present, she said, "Wait a minute. Before you open it, I think I better tell you it was either this or Minnie Mouse!" It was a mug with a picture of Donald Duck on it! I gave her a gold necklace with a gold apple on it.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 33 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: December 27, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: