27 December 2011

Nothing Much Else Happened: December 27, 1978

Today, as you might notice, I am ending (or coming close to ending) two things. This diary, and the pen I have used for the last 360 days. After I finish writing this there will only be approximately 72 hours left in this year. I only have 3 more entries to make, and then I can get rid of this pen. Some parts of the diary I have read over and have added something to what was already there. I doubt if I'll ever go through the process of writing another year, but if I did, I won't do it for a while.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 33 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: December 28, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: