25 December 2011

Nothing Much Else Happened: December 25, 1978

★ Highlight Day

Today was my big day! I woke up at 7:00 and saw the family's famous pantyhose stocking for each kid. I went back to sleep for an hour, woke up at 8:00 and ran in to Mom and Dad and opened it. This was alot better than last year when I woke up at 5:20! Anyway, we had a short breakfast and got right to the present-opening. I got a waterful tic-tac-toe, a calendar of animals, a box of "Nothing", a new O.P. (Ocean Pacific) shirt, a 3/4 in. thick book of puzzles, a new bog for all my magic, $55 in cash, and best of all, a new 10-speed bicycle! There were plenty of other things.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 33 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: December 26, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: