15 December 2011

Nothing Much Else Happened: December 15, 1978

Today was a very busy day. I got up at my normal 5:15 A.M. and got myself off to school. When I got there a girl named Elinor Schwimmer gave me a big giftwrapped canister for a Christmas present. After second period, Dad picked me up and I came home. Sean and I put everything in bags and everything went into the car. We got up to the school about 12:00, set up, and we were ready to do the show at 12:35. It ran very smoothly, except for my "Zombee," and Sean's chain escape.

***


All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 33 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: December 16, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: