14 December 2011

Nothing Much Else Happened: December 14, 1978

Today after Dad picked me up from my clarinet lesson, we drove over to Sean's and picked him up. We came home, and after dinner worked on the magic show we will be doing tomorrow. We've been getting together for the last 2 weekends, so when we got started, we were rolling right along. There is one trick I am very hesitant about doing. It is called the Zombee. The effect is that a heavy metal ball is seen floating in the air. It is the hardest illusion I have tried because everytime I try to do it, the ball falls down.

***


If you're not familiar with the Zombie Ball magic trick, here is a video of a "fellow kid's party magician" performing the same trick. Much better than I performed it, I'm sure.

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 33 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: December 15, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: