13 December 2011

Nothing Much Else Happened: December 13, 1978

Today I received my first Christmas present. It was from the Kelley's next door. It is shaped like a little toothpaste tube (even though I know it isn't -- or I hope not!). Sean and I confirmed are plans about the show on the 15th and this is how it will work: Sean will come over here tomorrow. Then he will spend the night and I will go to school for the first 2 periods on Friday. Then come home, go up to the Elementary school and do the show. Tonight, I had my first magic lesson, and suddenly I started sneezing and feeling feverish. It turns out I got the flu, but just a slight case.

***


All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 33 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: December 14, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: