12 December 2011

Nothing Much Else Happened: December 12, 1978

Today I called up Lisa we reminisced about Sunday night. Then I told her about a strange thing that happened to me when I went back to the place the play had taken place. My parents were still there because some nice Christmas trees that were used for scenery were being sold for @ $10.00. When I went back, I didn't know where they were, so while I was walking around, 5 different people asked me if I was "looking for Lisa, and that she had gone home with another guy". I asked Lisa how they found out that I was going with her, and how they got the notion that I was "another guy."

***


I love looking back at my 13-year-old self and realizing how horribly I'd missed the joke.

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 33 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: December 13, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: