16 December 2011

Nothing Much Else Happened: December 16, 1978

Today was a different kind of day. But, first of all I would like to say that yesterday was a different kind of day more ways then listed over there. For one thing, Chris came home for Christmas, early yesterday evening, and it was also the final day of school (Before Christmas that is).

Today I started out bowling some of the worst games I've ever bowled. Then, a teenager walked over, watched me bowl one (lousy) ball, and right then and there changed my whole method of bowling! I ended up bowling a 172 for my last game — a lot better than I have been doing.

***

I wish I could remember what the heck that teenager told me, as I doubt I've bowled a game that good since that day.

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 33 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: December 17, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: