27 October 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: October 27, 1978

Today I washed Lee's car after school. Oh, did I forget to tell you about the deal Lee and I made? I will wash her car once a week, and she will give me 5 dollars! That's the most I've ever gotten for one car-washing! So, along with my two-fifty allowance, I make about seven dollars and fifty cents a week! And with money like that, I should be able to buy magic real fast. By the way, today Chris called up and said he was definitely coming home for Christmas.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: October 28, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: