26 October 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: October 26, 1978

Today when I got home from school, I did absolutely nothing but work on my magic. I made arrangements for Sean to come over here on November 17 to spend the night and then spend all Saturday working on our magic. When I got off the phone, I went right back to my book, "Magic with Cards", which is the only book I have ever used, and I've been using it for 3 years. I learned a new trick. It's called aces follow aces. My mom and Dad think I'm really becoming a good magician and will have a good chance of becoming a professional. But, I still love baseball!

***

You can see the "Aces Follow Aces" sleight-of-hand performed here. I had no recollection of doing this trick, but as soon as I watched this kid (maybe he's 13 too?) perform it, I spotted how it was done.

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: October 27, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: