28 October 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: October 28, 1978

Today, I finished my costume for Halloween. As I told you before, I have glued a deck of cards on each side of a board, and in bold lettering, the words "Card Shark" are on the front. I'm just afraid that while I'm walking for trick-or-treats, that I don't lose all my cards. After all, I don't want to be the one who is not playing with a full deck of cards! (Ha-Ha!) Anyway that night I will string the boards together so I can throw it over my shoulders. I will also wear a top-hat with some Jokers from the 2 decks printed all over it.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: October 29, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: