20 August 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: August 20, 1978

Today, or rather, this afternoon after lunch at Arby's, we left for Idyllwild. Mom says that when we get back on the 21st, I can get my first cartridge of film for the Super 8 millimeter camera we have. The reason I'm finding all this out is because I will be using the camera when we go to Africa in February, 1979. So, I need the practice. When we got up the first thing Janna and I did was go to the Desert Sun Gym to skateboard. It was locked up, but somehow Janna squeezed through and opened it for me. We had fun!

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: August 21, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: