19 August 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: August 19, 1978

Today, or rather this morning, we got a call from Jennie-Lea Richert. She thought we were going to be up this morning, but we don't go up until tomorrow afternoon. Janna said that she got a brand new skateboard with a kick tail and that it really works well! That reminded me that I hadn't gone skateboarding in a while, so Max and I decided and went out for some fun up near Marquez Elementary School. I also discovered Ian's old Super 8 millimeter movie camera, too!

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: August 20, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: