08 July 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: July 8, 1978

Today was the day I came home. As we left on the bus everyone that was staying for more than 2 weeks waved goodby. We got to Denver 2½ hours later, and departed on my airplane very quickly. I arrived back in L.A. with many heartwarming hellos, and a haircut. Yes as soon as I unloaded my stuff, I went up to town and got my haircut really short for our trip to the east coast. Then I came back, and for the remainder of the day, caught up on such things as the Dodger scores and life around Las Casas Street.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: July 9, 1978

Missed an entry?
Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: