07 July 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: July 7, 1978

Today was my last full day at Sky Valley Ranch. First thing in the morning, we got up and went to the ranch's arena, where there was the ranch's rodeo. It was not that exciting. The best part was the clowns, because my head counsellor, Scott Morris was one of the three. After lunch, we packed (and packed and packed) as soon as we finished packing, we got to eat sundaes for being the cleanest cabin. Tonight we had a banquet and a long dance. All the girls wanted to dance with me because they said I was the best dancer there.

***

Apparently I was the best at everything at summer camp.

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: July 8, 1978

Missed an entry?
Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

2 comments:

Rachel said...

And clearly the most modest as well ;)

Marck Bailey said...

Oh yeah. The modestest.