06 July 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: July 6, 1978

Today was the 6th and final activity day. In each of our activities we talked about what we enjoyed most and if we did expect more out of the class what it was going to be. Also, some of the camper's parents arrived today to see what their child was doing. Tonight was a big night for me. We had a talent show, and I was in it with my guitar. I haven't told you, but I have been working very hard for this show. I was a total success, and all my friends (and some people I didn't know) said I was the best act in the show.

***

I have no recollection what I performed, but if I were to guess, I'd say it was James Taylor's "Blossom."

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: July 7, 1978

Missed an entry?
Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: