09 July 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: July 9, 1978

Today was actually the beginning of my real summer vacation. First, I went to sunday school, and they were very surprised to see me. I had told them that I was not going to be back for sunday school again until August. That was before I knew I was coming home on a Saturday. When I got back, I watched (and scored) the Dodger-Astro game. I was happy to find out when I got back that the Dodgers had taken 2nd place, 3½ games out now. After the game I went out and skateboarded for a while. After dinner I finished unpacking.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: July 10, 1978

Missed an entry?
Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: