05 March 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: March 5, 1978

Today, I got up and got ready to go to Sunday school. I'm getting excited about mother finally coming home, because I'm getting tired of Grandma always yelling at me to not yell at dad when usually it's dad who starts the yelling. But when I try to tell Grandma that, she just looks at me straight in the eye and says sarcastically, "Uh-huh." After Sunday School, I came home and watched a program called "Superteams." Bt the exciting thing is that it has stopped raining!!!

***

Oh, how well, I remember Alice Albright's withering stare-downs.

By the way, Alice was not technically my grandmother. My last grandmother died before I turned 1 year old. So around 1970, I "adopted" Alice and her husband Ted Albright" as my grandparents.

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: March 6, 1978

No comments: