04 March 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: March 4, 1978

Today, I got right up and got ready to bowl. After I was ready, we started our way toward the bowling alley. But it wasn't that easy. Some of the roads had been blocked off because of mudslides all over the place. When we finally got there, (and just in time) I bowled 123, 81 and 122. It's not as good as I would of liked to bowl, but it was okay, I guess. That night, in pelting rain, dad and I started out on our way to see a show that my neice, Tina, & my ½sister, Lynn, were in. But we couldn't get there because the freeway was closed.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: March 5, 1978

No comments: