02 November 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: November 2, 1978

Today, I figured that since it has been eternity since I have talked about school (even though I try to forget about it), I would center my talk on that. In Physical Education, we are going to start basketball on Monday and we're finishing off handball today and tomorrow. By the way, the contest of naming a sport every day is still going. In Math, we are working on (believe it or not) drawings. I will be leaving service on November 16th to go back to Science. I'm not sure who my science teacher is, or what kind of science it will be.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: November 3, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: