18 November 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: November 18, 1978

★ Highlight Day

Today was about the best day since February 2nd. During the show, I came backstage, and there was this beautiful 13 yr. old girl sitting at this desk! Well, now I learn what magic can do for you. I went up to her, showed her a few card tricks, and she loved them. Her first name is Lisa, but I'm not sure of her last name. She says she's coming back tomorrow, and I'm going to line up alot of magic, so I can get to know her better! Oh, is she beautiful — ∞ times better than what-her-face back on February 3.

***

Rogne. Lisa Rogne. Yes, I was gaga for her. She was the daughter of the minister of the church where the Village Players were performing. So ... never mind yesterday's entry, I suppose. Peggy ... who?

(And what did I tell you about that magic? *grin*)

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: November 19, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Glyn was really into magic at the same age as you - but he's never mentioned anything about using it to charm girls. Hmm, I think I might have to have a word with him...