01 November 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: November 1, 1978

Today, I would like to continue with yesterday's story. After getting home, I ran in and changed costume! I changed into my skateboard gear and O.P. sorts, and went out again. Unfortuneately, it was so late (9:00 P.M.), that most people never answered their doors! So, we came back. The girls told me to seperate the candy bars from the rest of the candy, and then everybody left to watch "Dracula". I carelessly left my candy, and when I got back, Barney had eaten all but one of my candy bars! I was heart-broken. I'm still mad at that dumb dog.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: November 2, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: