09 October 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: October 9, 1978

Today should be ruled cruel and unfair by the K.I.A.W.G.T.S. (Kids In America Who go to School). After all, it is Columbus holiday, isn't it? And it is a holiday for all the banks and post offices, isn't it? Well then, why don't we get one, too! K.I.A.W.G.T.S., stand up for your rights! Ditsch school! Let me tell you, I sure didn't. I have a perfect record at Revere and I'm not about to lose it. I'm one of the few who can say I've never had detention or clean-up.

***

How was I not constantly beat up at Revere?

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: October 10, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

1 comment:

Rachel said...

The way you went from calling for mass rebellion to boasting about your perfect record cracked me up - thank goodness I'm reading this at home!

Not to rub salt in a wound but I get tomorrow off from work... ;)