23 September 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: September 23, 1978

Today, Sean (who spent the night over and I started out the great day by coming out to the bowling alley and watching me bowl. Today was Sweepstakes day, and I didn't bowl good enough to get any prizes. I had a 107, a 113 and a 130. (I've had better days) Next, after coming home, Sean got into our outfit and went across the street to do a . . . . . magic show! They loved it! (It was Neil Bailord's birthday party) We made only $8, but I know it's the start of something big!

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: September 24, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: