22 September 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: September 22, 1978

Today was my clarinet lesson. I have my old teacher, Mr. McMullen, and I am working out of what he calls the "bible of clarinets." The music book is H. Klose, and it begins with the beginners of clarineting, and goes all the way down to the most advanced. It would normally take a beginner about 5 years to get all the way through the book, but since I've been playing for a while, I'm already at the 3-year level. There is also a rumor going around that I may get a new wood clarinet for Christmas.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: September 23, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: