09 August 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: August 9, 1978

Today it was confirmed that "Foots" was either stolen or got out and then picked up in the streets. So, Aunt Sherry put an ad in the paper. If you found him you would get about a fifty-dollar reward. I shot alot of pool today and also played some ping-pong with Dad, too. But let me tell you about some of my future plans. On the eleventh, I will be going to my cousin's place. (Incidentally, my cousin's name is Craig) On the 13th, I will learn how to Water Ski at my other cousin Kim's house (hooray!).

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: August 10, 1978

Missed an entry?
Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: