11 August 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: August 11, 1978

Today, Mom and Aunt Sherry spent most of the day planning out a party for Mom tonight. Mom says she gets this party every time she comes here. So, while she is at the party, I'll be on my way out to Craig Ogilvie's house. When I got there, I met his younger sister, Ann-Michelle, who is adorable. I also met their German Shorthair puppy-dog, named "Yeager". "Yeager" means "Hunter" in German. His full name is "Yeager Meister Von Foots". I think I'm going to have a lot of fun here.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: August 12, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: