31 July 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: July 31, 1978

Today was a lousy muggy rainy day. The only thing to do is to play solitaire and pet the puppy dog, Toby. We were going to go to the beach and let me fly my bird, but there was a downpour and all thought of going there was cancelled. Instead, Uncle Bud brought us out to Sag Harbor, and we walked around there with Toby for a while. Then we went to one of Uncle Bud's friends, Didi, so mom could do some of the laundry. I was dropped off at the house afterwards, and the adults went sightseeing to the Shaffner house while me and Toby played solitaire.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: August 1, 1978

Missed an entry?
Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: