14 July 2010

nothing Much Else Happened: July 14, 1978

Today I went to Chris and Carole Jones' house in Cucamonga. It was scorching out there, even at 5:30 P.M., when I got there. Carole was with one of her new friends, and as we drove up, they each had a glass of water to throw on me. So, we drove around the block once, and they got rid of it. For dinner we had tacos that were out of this world. And then, to finish the day off, we all watched a movie called "The Last Dinosaur" together. I'm very glad to be back with them, and I'm sure they are just as glad.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: July 15, 1978

Missed an entry?
Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: