13 July 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: July 13, 1978

Today was a work day to help around the house. The First thing I did was wash a car. (Listen: The only reason I am doing this is because I'm getting money for this, and I need money for our eastern trip. Otherwise, I wouldn't do this) Then I went out skateboarding until dinner time. After dinner I decided to do a little more work. So Mom said I could try to get the grass out from between the cracks in the brickwalk. I finished that with just enough time to go up to the station one more time to go skateboarding.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: July 14, 1978

Missed an entry?
Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: