28 June 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: June 28, 1978

Today was an activity day. In athletics we did archery. It's the first time I ever have. I did pretty well, even though I didn't get a bull's-eye, but I came very close. At lunch they announced all the people that got bull's-eyes. In minor, we swam in Sky Valley's freezing cold pool, then we went inside and talked about safety rules. Tonight we had this thing called "alone with your thoughts" where you go out into the wilderness and think. I got some good thinking and saw a family of Jackrabbits.

***

Ah! Good thinking!

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: June 29, 1978

Missed an entry?
Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That last sentence almost reads as if you thought the jackrabbits into existence, which is wonderfully surreal... or am I reading too much into this? ;)

Marck Bailey said...

NOW you finally realize the power I have in this world. (Took you long enough!)

Rachel said...

Well, I'd always suspected, but I didn't want to face the truth...