27 June 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: June 27, 1978

Today was an activity day. I went to my major first (athletics), and we played a sort of softball game called "250". If you caught a fly, you'd get 100 pts. If you caught it on the first bounce, you would get 75 points. On the second, 50; and on a grounder 25. If you missed it, you would get -100, -75, etc. In my minor (waterfront) we ran the triangle, which is a course around sky valley. Just as we got back, it started to rain. Tonight, we had a 50's dance. I "greased" my hair back with water. As we walked back to our cabin, there was a big electrical storm around us.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: June 28, 1978

Missed an entry?
Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: