16 June 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: June 16, 1978

Today was almost as good as a highlight day! We went to the Mayfair Music Hall, which is a theatre that has vaudeville acts. They had a mimist named Tina Turner. She was doing a doll act, and she fell down. Then she picked me to help her up! I went up on stage, picked her up, and she started wobbling around. I had to try to straighten her up, and she kept falling on me! Finally, I kissed her on the cheek. She turned around and had a bouquet! We got rousing applause as we took a bow.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: June 17, 1978

Missed an entry?
Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: