15 June 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: June 15, 1978

Today the Dodgers won again, 3-0. It's their 6th game in a row. Tomorrow they will play Montreal. I forgot to say yesterday in softball I yelled at one of the girls, calmed down, and told her how to do it right. After the game I apologized, but I got to thinking about how odd it was for me to be the only boy on the team. But today, all the girls reassured me that it was alright and that to "think that we're all guys, too". We went on to lose, 5-2, but it was one of our better games.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: June 16, 1978

Missed an entry?
Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: