10 June 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: June 10, 1978

★ Highlight Day

Today we beat the Braves. I started pitching and shut them out in the first inning. On the second, they got 1 unearned run. I came up in the bottom of the second with men on 2nd and 3rd and got a 2-r.b.i. single. I later scored to make it 3 to 1. We went on to win and I was the winning pitcher, striking out 6 and walking 1. It was my first Little league win. My ending averages: Pitching - S.O. - 22 B.B. - 20 W-L: 1-3 E.R.A. - 3.45. Batting: H: 12, 2B - 4, R.B.I. - 6 Avg: .316. (By the way, the Dodgers won, 5-4!)

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: June 11, 1978

Missed an entry?
Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: