20 May 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: May 20, 1978

Today was a very big day! The cast was due at the church at 1:30 to do a 2:30 matinee. Everything ran smoothly in the performance, but my part was not as good as it could have been. I was not as loud as my others, and my grandmother made that definite. Then we had a 5:30 P.M. dinner, and got on the subject of a cast party. We plan to have one Friday at the beach. Then at 8:00, we did another performance. This was our best performance, and mine, too! This is the first time we've tried 2 performances in one day. Our crowds haven't been too tremendous, but today we had our biggest. 78 people.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: May 21, 1978

No comments: