19 May 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: May 19, 1978

Today the performance of "Mama" was not as good as yesterday, although my performance was much better. (No blankets got stuck under the wheels) I did see one girl that sat in the very front row who was very beautiful! I'd been watching her for most of the show. I pointed her out to David Zacker who is in the cast, and he said, "Oh, you mean Wally Burn's daughter?" He was the male lead. After the show, Wally organized a meeting with she and her mother. Yes, she was very, very beautiful. More beautiful than she was in the audience. Her name is Evonne.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: May 20, 1978

No comments: