03 April 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: April 3, 1978

Today, I found out that Ian is going to come home on the 9th! He's coming home because he has to talk about his trust fund with Mom. But I'm excited because I hardly ever get to see him or Chris. At school, Mr. Farnsworth was not finished figuring out our Algebra Prognosis Test or our quiz because he's very lazy and only does his work at school. Tonight was the 2nd audition for I remember Mama. One girl, Victoria, I really like because when I was doing my guitar practice, she came over and sang a song with me.

***

I'm not sure I was really in a position to be calling my math teacher "lazy," all things considered.

(Ian, you thought you were out of this diary for the rest of the year, didn't you?)

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: April 4, 1978

No comments: