20 April 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: April 20, 1978

Today is always a good day because you can think about how bad you did and make your 20-week progress report resolutions. I thought I did bad! My friends highest grade was a C in P.E.! David Buckband had 1 C, 4 D's, and an F in math. People like that make me feel really good. Today I started out by working hard in all my classes so I can have high grades at the 15 week report card. I got a new shop. It's drafting. Hurray!

***

Wow, Bailey: way to show deep empathy for your buddy's weak scholastic abilities. Heart-warming, ain't it?

I predict this newfound appreciation for schoolwork lasts less than a week.

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: April 21, 1978

No comments: