19 April 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: April 19, 1978

Today was what I always label "doomsday". It was progress report day. I started out good in sewing with a B S E. My happiest grade was also my worst grade, in Math. I had a C S S (But that's bringin' it up). In Advanced Band I got an A E E. History was surprising. I thought I was going to get at least an A S E, but it was only a B S S. In English, I had a B S E, and surprisingly enough, I only had a B S E in my Phys. Ed. class. Altogether, I had 1 A, 5 B's, and 1 C. I told all my friends to watch and I'll move my grades all up to A E E by June.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: April 20, 1978

No comments: