13 April 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: April 13, 1978

Today was the day of the test in sewing. It was alot easier ten I thought it would be. I zipped right through it. I think I only made one mistake on my sewing test, because I came just a little off my curved line. On the written test, I got about a "B", I guess. I been neglecting to tell you about the Advanced Band Concert tomorrow night. We are going to be in competition with other school's bands and orchestras. We get graded on a scale from 1 (excellent) to 5 (poor). Unfortuneatley I have to miss my baseball game, or else I get kicked out of band.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: April 14, 1978

No comments: