12 April 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: April 12, 1978

Today, in sewing, I mainly concentrated on studying for my test tomorrow. We have to draw a half-circle and then sew right on the line. In math, we worked on Ratio & Proportion. I had to go to rehearsal for "I Remember Mama" today. I wonder why I have to go, because I only have 3 lines in this scene. But when I got there, I found out there was a lot of moving with my part. First I had to "run in and act breathless", then "almost cry, but not quite", then "run around the room in a circle", and so on ........

***

I am thoroughly embarrassed in 2010 that I didn't know to use the word "blocking" for "moving." Dad, I'm sorry.

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: April 13, 1978

No comments: