07 March 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: March 7, 1978

Today, school was as boring as before. But after school, I went Bowling! Dad still isn't able to bowl because of that leg that he hurt in the beginning of January. But I guess he enjoys scoring for me. He says that very soon, he will be able to bowl with me again. Then I'll have my competition! Today I didn't do as good as I usually do. My average for the day was only 105. I had a 99, a 119, an 89, a 115, and a 103. Grandma is always griping at me, so I've started counting how many times she yells at me. Yesterday was 9, and today was 11.

***

There was nothing in this world for which I couldn't find a statistical angle.

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: March 8, 1978

No comments: