04 February 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: February 4, 1978

Today, (or rather this morning) I went to Junior League bowling. I bowled a 93, 133, and a 110. My average is now 105. After that, I went to the Pacific Palisades Recreation Center and signed up for LIttle League. It was $15.00 last year, it was $20.00 this year. (We also get Uniform with trophies) Then Mom and I went to Grandma's (Alice Albright) and played some basketball and Soccer with Jessica Geisbauer. Then I came home, took a shower, did my practicing on my oboe and guitar, and here I am. (I would definitely call this an eventful day!)

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

This is my diary from 1978. Here's my introduction.

To view the next day click: February 5, 1978

No comments: