25 February 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: February 25, 1978

★ Highlight Day

Today was the biggest day I've had all year. We got up at 6:00, and Dad brought the Richerts to the airport. At 10:00, I went bowling and did pretty god. I got a 109, a 124, and a 137. At 11:15, I went to school, so we could go whale watching. I really enjoyed it, and it was very exciting to watch the whales blow air out of their blowholes. When we came back to school, dad packed me up, and we went home. I got ready, and David Lewin and I went to the play and handed out programs and helped people, like we did last night.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: February 26, 1978

No comments: