02 January 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: January 2, 1978

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

***

Ian came today. As soon as we got home, we watched the Texas-Notre Dame. Notre Dame surprised Texas, 38-10. Then I went out and played a little football with Chris and Mark and Max. Ian opened his present today. I gave him a Hi-Sign for Christmas. He gave me a Hardy Boy book, "The Bombay Boomerang."

Tonight we went to see "Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind." But it was sold out and the next show wasn't for 2-1/2 hours, so we went to see "Equus." I don't know why but for some reason, I really enjoyed the movie.

***

[Ian is my brother.]

What's this all about? Maybe this will shed some light.

To view the next day click: January 3, 1978

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a brother named Ian too!