01 February 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: February 1, 1978

Today, school got out early, (1:15 instead of 2:30) because teachers had to meet about report cards. When I got home, mother and I went to market. When I got home, it was about time for Chris and Carole's school to get out. So, I skateboarded up, (I've been skateboarding alot recently) met them, and we skateboarded back down, taking turns on the skateboard. When I got home, I went to my oboe lesson. Mr. Bussel had to spend half an hour making a swab for my oboe!

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

So? There.

To view the next day click: February 2, 1978

1 comment:

Laura said...

You played oboe too, eh? I can sympathize about the care and maintenance aspects. Once, during high school, I actually got my swab stuck inside the narrowest part of the barrel and had to make an emergency visit to the local music store right before a rehearsal to have it removed.