29 December 2011

Nothing Much Else Happened: December 29, 1978

Today was good enough to be a highlight day, but I think I have enough highlight days for one year. Lisa came with her parents and picked me up around 8:30, and we made our way across the western coast to San Diego. We stopped off at one place and made some good scores in miniature golf (overall she beat me by only one stroke). We went on and about 2:00 p.m., we reached Sea World and spent the rest of the day walking around there and playing in the (fake) snow.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 33 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: December 30, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: