23 December 2011

Nothing Much Else Happened: December 23, 1978

Today, I thought I might say, it's getting awfully close! Christmas is only 48 hours away! But, actually the fun begins tomorrow. Chris, Ian and I will be going to Magic Mountain. By the way, the Kelley's are not only giving me a wrapped gift for Christmas, but he's also going to bring me for brunch to the Magic Castle, one of the most famous places of magic in the world!! Right now, this is the dead day. Also, Lynn and Tina will be coming over, and I'll get the lights up.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 33 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: December 24, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: