18 December 2011

Nothing Much Else Happened: December 18, 1978

Today I worked on my hardest magic illusion for tomorrow's performance. The Zombee is probably the hardest effect I have ever attempted, and my parents think I am very brave even to try to do that trick with such a risk of exposing it. Tomorrow, Sean will be coming over by bus with all his magic, we will run through the show once, and then we will be on our way for another $20.00. So far, through my savings, I now have $12.59. Sean and I are getting ready for the big magic shopping spree!

***

I resist as much as possible to comment on these entries, but ... God, what a geek.

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 33 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: December 19, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

1 comment:

Brebbles said...

Nice to know what was happening on the other side of the world on the day I was born! Thanks!